Another weeknight pasta recipe for your arsenal, rather than spaghetti with beef and tomatoes try this linguine with ground chicken and goat cheese. Plus, if you are anything like me you can count this the entire meal as with all that spinach who needs a salad – am I right?
Linguine with Spinach Chevre and Ground Chicken(serves 2)
1. Place a large pot of water on to boil for cooking the pasta later.
2. Heat a medium frying pan to medium high heat and add the olive oil and diced onion. Saute until soft and then add the ground chicken along with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until browned.
3. Add the white wine and bring to a simmer, using the liquid to scrape any brown bits off the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Stir in the chicken stock.
4. Cook the linguine according to package directions. Once the pasta is in the water add the spinach to the sauce and wilt in. Once wilted stir in the goat cheese and add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Toss linguine with sauce and serve hot.